Home Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
NIH is the nation’s medical research agency, supporting scientific studies that turn discovery into health. Tertiary care medical services are provided by specialist hospitals or regional centers equipped with diagnostic and treatment facilities not generally available at local hospitals. These include trauma centers, burn treatment centers, advanced neonatology unit services, organ transplants, high-risk pregnancy, radiation oncology, etc.
- For example, genetics may play a role in the manner in which people cope with stress, either mental, emotional or physical.
- Our hospitals throughout the region—including five tertiary and three specialty care facilities—treat more than 300,000 inpatients each year.
- Select a department below to view our wait times, updated every 15 minutes.
- A new expanded digital interface facilitates use and dissemination rather than bulky printed books as produced in the past.
- When you use Google’s products and services, you trust us with your data.
Recently, Indonesia …